Sunday, July 12, 2009

Game Nutz Podcast

Game Nutz small


For months I've wanted to record a podcast to compliment my blog. Often my friends and I will sit around and chat about video games either in person, on the phone, or through IM. I've tried to arrange a podcast, but most of my friends are long distance, and I work odd hours, so we haven't been able to fully organize an online recording.

Then one day about a month ago I was visiting Game Nutz, my local independent game store, and one of the staff members with whom I have become friends mentioned that he and another Game Nutz employee and friend of mine had started a podcast. To make a long story short, two episodes later, they invited me to become a regular member of the show.

So if you'd like to hear the weekly gaming news and discussions of Drew "Boter," Rob "StickyNugget," and myself, then click here and download a few episodes, or follow the link to subscribe to the RSS through your feed of choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment